Tuesday, August 12, 2008

HULA HULA



So...life has been great. I am sure if Chantal was the one who wrote this post she would suggest the title to be "The Day I Made A Huge Dramatic Move and Cut Off My Hair". But I like to build suspense...even though you can probably already see what has happened. We both quite like it. She was dying of heat when she took the pictures though so we will take some better ones as soon as it cools off a little. Plus the video might be sideways. If it is we will take another one of those also.

5 comments:

T3 said...

I like the hair cut, it's a huge change and looks great. But most of all I love your booty hula :)

TJ said...

I think I've seen other videos of you doing the hula on the interweb...

PS, I can rotate the video for you if you want...

The Rupps said...

CUTE HAIR! I must come Hula with you guys. I laughed my booty off.
Camille

TheFeltShoppe said...

Sweet Hula video! Haha! Chantal your so crazy! I love it! And your is sexy!

Jen said...

HI FRIEND! Found your blog on Camille's. Love your hair...and funniest thing ever watching to hula hoop with no hoop!

Trevor, I am going to milk you!

Trevor, I am going to milk you!