Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Boo with doctors

So now I, Trevor, have gone to a plain doctor who said he had no idea what was wrong with me..and a dermatologist who doesn't know what's wrong with me...and now they want me to see a neurologist and get a $3,000 dollar MRI which in my imagination will say "I don't know what's wrong with you". It's all good though. It could always be worse. I mean I could have been trampled by a pack of wild horses or attacked by vicious monkeys!! I could go into more detail, but I don't want to scare people away from our blog. We shall see...we shall see.

3 comments:

Jay and Camille said...

Well, what's wrong with you? What are your symptoms?

T3 said...

Symptoms = ugly, lanky, over worked, not enough smooching, and liver failure.

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Oh man girl... that does not sound fun.. I hate doctors too! Good luck! I hope everything works out. Let me know if you ever need anything!!! By the way... when is your next dance class that you teach?

Trevor, I am going to milk you!

Trevor, I am going to milk you!