Saturday, July 11, 2009

The incident

So, my mother says I should be blogging every day and because I have nothing to blog about Chantal and I decided it would be best to find things. So....we parked our car in a nice little spot and someone ran in to it. It was our 2005 Mitsubishi Galant. It was chillin out on the corner when I worker from Auto Hills Apartments was backing out. For months they had told the company the power steering was going out on the big steel truck. Fortunately nothing was ever taken care of. As he backed out somehow he got going pretty fast and the steering went out and boom he smashed into the front and side of the car. We are not sure yet what the total damage is, but it is going to be quite a lot. We actually thought it was pretty funny. I mean, you can't go back and change time anyway, so why be mad. Hopefully soon we will find out the entire outcome of this wonderful event.

4 comments:

Kierstin said...

Hahaha, AUTO Hills... lol, it's OTTO Hills... but funny cause it ran into your car.... lol. (I'm still kinda tired/loopy).

TJ said...

First, Chantal had to have written this post because Trevor would say "...I'm gonna freakin' KILL *.* for this..." and then loop the tirade with subtle changes to each repeat.

Second, LOL and Kierstin's comment :P

Teresa said...

Hmmmmm.... Sometimes good things come out of bad things. It will be interesting to see! :-)

Casey Dougal said...

thats what you get for buying a mitsubishi

Trevor, I am going to milk you!

Trevor, I am going to milk you!