Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Today

So, if you ever wondered what people do without jobs I will show you. Chantal and I decided it was time to go outside and do some sidewalk chalk art. It was fun. If you can't already tell I was the creator of the Tide art. Beautiful!


This picture below is Chantal at 22 weeks. In all reality she is kind of pushing out so she looks pregnant. The baby just hasn't yet decided to jump out yet. That is completely fine with us.
This last video is moscow water. We cleaned out our water heater and boy did it look delicious.


What else to add. We won our first two softball games. We knocked off the number one team. It was 24-11 and we 12 runned them in the 5th inning. Now I am just picking out music for next years ballroom team so I should probably get going.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Congrats on the softball win! Chantal, you are going to have to take back all of the maternity clothes cuz you won't need to use them! And grumble, grumble that you still don't know about the job! :-( Although it is good to know how artistic you both are!!! :-)

Marji Crummett said...

I remember that. Urgh!!

Trevor, I am going to milk you!

Trevor, I am going to milk you!